High strength bolts are called high-strength bolt connectors. This kind of bolt is usually called high-strength bolt, which is widely used in various construction industries at present.
1. The high-strength bolts must be manufactured and supplied by the manufacturer according to the batch number when they leave the factory, and they must be made up in the factory.
2. The composition of high-strength bolts shall comply with industry standards and relevant requirements.
3. Storage and delivery. In the whole process of high-strength bolt connection, box splitting, unloading and transportation, be sure to be light, and pay attention to avoid packaging.
4. When the installation is damaged, pay attention to a part of the external thread of the high-strength bolt.
5. When packaging high-strength bolts, the specification, model and product batch number of packaged high-strength bolts shall be clearly marked.
6. Classify and store according to the supply cycle. If high-strength bolts are stored in the warehouse in the room, the amount of deposit shall not exceed three layers. Otherwise, it is not only unfavorable for transportation, but also very prone to collapse risk. In the warehouse where high-strength bolts are stored, the waterproof work in the room must be carried out to ensure long-term safety protection.
7. It is dried, and rust and dirt must be prevented from being wiped. This is also to avoid the change of torque index of high-strength bolts and damage of goods.
8. Only when high-strength bolts are stored in strict accordance with the provisions of the warehouse can the goods be maintained for a longer time.