There are various types of nuts, and the commonly used nuts are national standard, British standard, American standard, and Japanese standard. According to different materials, nuts are divided into several types such as carbon steel, high toughness, stainless steel plate, and plastic steel profile. According to the product attributes, the standard numbers of different countries are divided into general, non-standard, (old) national standard, national standard, American system, thread nominal diameter, and German standard water pipe. Different sizes and different threads are divided into different specifications.
What should be paid attention to when working with nuts?
1. The size of the spanner wrench should match the size of the nut, and a small wrench should not be used to add a waterproof sleeve.
2. During installation, it is strictly forbidden to hammer into the nut to avoid damage to the nut thread.
3. The friction surface of the solved prefabricated components is not allowed to be stained with oil, soil and other dirt during assembly.
4. The friction surface of the parts should always be kept dry during installation, and should not work in the rain.
5. The electric wrench should be checked regularly when using it to ensure the accuracy of the torque, and operate according to the correct tightening sequence.