Nuts are nuts, and they are the same object. The differences between screws, bolts, and nuts (nuts) are as follows:
1. Different appearance
1. Screw: the kind with a pointed tip at the front end, a larger pitch, and a circular rotating body structure with a bevel.
2. Bolts: cylindrical threaded fasteners with nuts, with hexagonal head, round head, square head, countersunk head and so on.
3. Nut (nut): generally a flat hollow multi-faceted cylindrical structure.
Second, the effect is different
1. Screw: a tool that uses the physical and mathematical principles of the circular rotation and friction of the object to fasten the parts of the object step by step.
2. Bolts: Mechanical parts, cylindrical threaded fasteners with nuts. A type of fastener consisting of a head and a screw (a cylinder with an external thread), which needs to be matched with a nut to fasten and connect two parts with through holes.
3. Nut (nut): Nut (nut) is a part that tightly connects mechanical equipment. Through the inner thread, nuts and bolts of the same specification can be connected together.
Three, different applications
1. Screws: Screws are indispensable industrial necessities in daily life: micro screws are used in cameras, glasses, clocks, electronics, etc.; general screws for televisions, electrical products, musical instruments, furniture, etc.; as for engineering, construction, and bridges are used Large screws and nuts; transportation equipment, airplanes, trams, automobiles, etc. use both large and small screws.
2. Bolts: Bolts are indispensable in daily life and industrial production. Bolts are also known as the rice of industry. It can be seen that the bolts are widely used. The application scope of bolts includes electronic products, mechanical products, digital products, electrical equipment, electromechanical products and so on.
3. Nuts (nuts): Mainly used in the automotive industry - cars, trucks, passenger cars, compressors, construction machinery, wind power generation equipment, agricultural machinery, fasteners, foundry industry, drilling equipment.